18 November 2011

Eat: Buffalo Wings

Disclaimer: this is not first date food.

But it is delicious food. In all its spicy, tangy glory.

Gilbert Street Hotel hold Bourbon and Buffalo Wing Night every Thursday. There are plenty of people in the know about this special night (judging by the large crowd that gathers here religiously each week) but sadly I was not one of them. With thanks due to The Luxury Pie & Co. for quickly getting me in the loop, I now feel it is my duty to spread the word far and wide.

One kilogram (1KG!) of these beauties will set you back a measly ten bucks ($10!). Please do let me know if you have come across a tastier, value for money, alternative amongst the streets of Adelaide.

If you’re feeling particularly hungry at the moment, may I suggest you look away now.

Book early to avoid disappointment.

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete